About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Kirsty, I'm 28 and living in Cardiff. I'm new to the blogging world! I love beauty, fashion and everything girly... with a sprinkling of geekeness too! Come and have a read of my blog and let me know what you think! I can be contacted on email via: crushedbybeauty16@gmail.com

Monday 11 February 2013

25 Questions



1. Do you have any pets?
I have one dog called Robbie and he is too cute. He lives in Scotland with my parents :(
2. Name three things physically close to you

bottle of coke
my specs
my handbag
3. What's the weather like right now?

RAINING and COLD!
4. Do you drive?

Nope. I can drive but can’t pass my test. I failed 3 times
5. What time did you wake up this morning?

I was up for work at about 6.45am.
6. When was the last time you showered?

This morning
7. What does your last text message say?

It was from my friend back home. We were having a good old fashioned gossip.
8. What was the last movie you saw? 
The last movie I saw was Brave, the Disney movie, I think

9. What's your ringtone?

It's Stooshe, Black Heart
10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes, I’ve been to Spain, Australia, Bulgaria, Denmark, America. However, we do go to Paris, France every year
11. Do you like sushi?
Love it!
12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Tesco or Morrisons
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Yes, it didn’t work.
14. How many siblings do you have?

None. I’m an only child.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

I have a Laptop but want a Desktop.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

You never ask a woman her age!
I’ll be 28 (shush!) on my next birthday.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Yes, I wear glasses
18. Do you colour your hair?

I dye my hair darkest brown to black!
19. What are you planning to do today?
Finish writing this blog post, have dinner and upload an OOTD too.
20. When was the last time you cried?

I can’t remember what one but I blubbed through a film recently (not Brave).
21. What is your favourite pizza topping?

Spanish 4 Cheese pizza… it had Roquefort, Goats Cheese, Mozzarella and some more blue cheese. Yum. Yum. Yum.
22. Do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

Hamburger with extra gherkin.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, and I vowed that I’d never do it again as it killed me!
24. What is your eye colour?

hazel/brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke?

Yes! Pepsi is much sweeter. Prefer good old Coca Cola.


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hypersmash.com