About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Kirsty, I'm 28 and living in Cardiff. I'm new to the blogging world! I love beauty, fashion and everything girly... with a sprinkling of geekeness too! Come and have a read of my blog and let me know what you think! I can be contacted on email via: crushedbybeauty16@gmail.com

Friday 22 February 2013

I went a bit mad shopping last Saturday....


Hello beauties!

So... I went into the Mac counter and the YSL counter at Debenhams last Saturday to buy Mac Foundation and a red YSL lipstick. Well... I actually came out with the following:


Mac Foundation and Pump. The foundation is in NW20.

 


  

Nikki Minaj Lipstick in Viva Glam 



Mac Blusher in Springstein



YSL Lipstick in Rouge Volupté - 12 Corail Incandescent



YSL Lipbalm - Top Secrets




YSL Beauty pack that included eye highlighter, mascara, eye pencil and a sample size of eye cream and eye makeup remover.




After this point, I thought that I had bought enough, so went to my Acting class and put the amount of money I'd spent to the back of my mind. This worked until the class finished...

After arriving back in the City Centre, I headed to Primark for a "look". "Window Shopping" while inside you could say. I ended up coming out with a bag full of jewellery, makeup bag, leggings, a pretty blouse and a pretty dress. 

Moral of the story...


I shouldn't of gone :( 

At least I got a lot of nice clothes and makeup from my trip. BONUS!

Hope you all have a good weekend and speak soon

CrushedByBeauty16 xoxo

PS- I've not been endorsed by any of the brands above and bought all the products with my own money. 

Bloglovin  - follow me please and comment!

Thank you! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hypersmash.com